Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999
Corby Urgent Care Centre
Practice News

Change of Address

If you have moved house, please complete the attached form and send it to  Burton Latimer Medical Centre.

If you have moved outside of our Practice area, you will need to register at another surgery closer to your new address.

If you are changing your name we will require documentary evidence (e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll certificate, etc.)

Change of Address Form


Local Services. Ready to Help You