Flu appointments are now available to book for our patients who are included in the groups below:
- Patients aged 65 years and over (including those becoming 65 by the 31st March 2021.
- Patients aged six months to 64 years of age in a clinical at risk group such as those with:
- Chronic (long-term respiratory disease) such as severe asthma.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis
- Chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- Chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or 5
- chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson's disease or motor neurone disease
- Learning Disability
- Splenic dysfunction or asplenia
- A weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment to morbidly obese (defined as BMI or 40 and above)
- All pregnant women (including those who become pregnant during the flu season.
- Those who are in receipt of a carer's allowance, or who are the main Carer of an older or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the Carer falls ill.
If you are aged between 50 and 64 years old, we are now holding flu clinics, please click on the link below to book your appointment.
More information regarding the above risk groups is available by using the links below.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19 YOU MUST NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY
To book online click here